BOARD of DIRECTORS:
Jennifer McLarry, Executive Director
Brad Pryor, President
Jennifer Rybicki Vice President of Development
Johanna Brewer, Vice President of Administration
Lisa Riley, Treasurer
Gloria Key, Secretary
School Board Representative
Luke Allison, Secretary
CMISD Curriculem Director, Elementary
CMISD Curriculem Director, Middle/HS
CMISD Assistant Superintendant
The Caddo Mills ISD Education Foundation:
- is a 501(c)3 non-profit tax-exempt philanthropic organization of citizens
- shares a vision of enhancing education in the Caddo Mills schools
- works to increase private support for educational activities in
Caddo Mills ISD
- benefits Caddo Mills ISD students and staff by supporting activities and programs not funded by tax dollars
- fosters innovative and creative approaches to education through private grants and loans
- awards Foundation funds through a volunteer Board of Directors made up of business, community and educational leaders.
Our Purpose Statement:
The Caddo Mills ISD Education Foundation has been created to support the educational programs of both students and staff personnel of CMISD. The Foundation provides funds for educational programs and activities and scholarships which have not been funded (or have been under-funded) by the normal operating budget. These funds will be used
to facilitate student achievement and skill development, to recognize and encourage staff excellence and to expand community involvement from individuals, businesses, and civic organizations.
We are so thankful for your service and generosity!